0203 617 3999 email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager to join one of London’s leading marketing agencies.
You will be responsible for the management of end-to-end projects, from inception and requirements-definition through to delivery. Capable of delivering under pressure and to tight deadlines, you will also be client-facing in a consultative, planning and requirements gathering capacity.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage with clients and internal teams to define objectives and project scope, ensuring that the objectives are realistic and achievable within the timeframe and budget specified.
- Form a project structure, planning the approach, identifying tasks and required skills, managing resourcing and agreeing key milestones to deliver high quality solutions.
- Ensure all stakeholders have full visibility of progress throughout the project duration; manage and mitigate any risks.
- Develop new processes in the delivery cycle as require; identifying and implementing best practices where appropriate.
- Provide costs for potential new projects while also managing, monitoring and reconciling ongoing project costs including change requests.
- Ensure that we are providing valuable solutions to clients, exceeding their expectations and delivering on time and on budget.
- Ensure that project documentation and knowledge is captured, retained and shared.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be an outgoing person with excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and quality.
- Thrive under pressure and have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple challenges simultaneously.
- Bring analytical and critical thinking skills to the role.
- Have proven experience of delivering customer focused solutions.
- Have a real interest in the latest marketing and digital trends and technological advancements.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholders and multi-skilled teams, both internal and client.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering complex projects.
- Experience in an agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies (SCRUM, XP).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive solutions through to completion.
- Experience of planning, managing and implementing cross functional projects.
Apply for this job Back to jobs