0203 617 3999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Events Manager
London (central London)
£34K + many benefits + structured career path
As Technical Events Manager you will be the technical interface between the client and venue ensuring the best solutions are delivered. Technical expertise along with excellent organisational skills are required to handle the diversity of projects.
Within the hotel/venue the role will encompass many aspects account management, administration, customer care, technical support and maintenance.
– Main point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure customer expectations and requirements are fulfilled.
– Along with the technicians you will prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the hotel/venue and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues.
– Pro-actively contact clients well in advance of their event to develop and build sales potential, interpret technical solutions, arranging meetings where necessary to establish their requirements.
– Build, establish and maintain a portfolio of standard set designs/visuals enabling the client to visualise the possibilities for a particular room.
– Ensure all areas of responsibility are within budget parameters and to negotiate preferential rates. Utilise all in-house services before out-sourcing i.e. crew & equipment. Be aware of turnover targets and actively strive to increase revenue.
– Report to the hotel/venue and attend weekly staff meetings within the hotel/venue to ensure that communication does not break down at any stage.
– Creates development plans with hotel teams to improve service levels. Addresses and provides solutions for concerns or complaints communicated by the Hotel or customers.
– Develop dry hire shows and large scale events with involvement in the tender process and pre-production for new/existing clients and ensure that implementation of the project is handled by the appropriate parties, i.e. utilise Event Producers on a consultancy basis as required.
This role is immediately available, so don’t delay – apply now!Apply for this job Back to jobs