0203 617 3999 email@example.com
Audio Visual Field Service Engineer – £35K+
My client is one of the UK’s leading provider of audio visual, video conferencing and collaborative solutions. They are currently looking to recruit an AV Field Service Engineer to provide preventative maintenance and reactive support of audio visual and videoconferencing systems to their corporate clients.
– Preventative maintenance of client owned equipment.
– Fault-finding of audio visual and video conferencing systems to a high level.
– Networking knowledge to fault find IP integrated systems.
– Configuration and fault finding of audio conferencing systems such as Clearone or Soundstrucuture.
– Support of TV/Satellite RF and Video systems
– At least 2 years’ experience of supporting Corporate AV systems
– Good all-round technical knowledge.
– AMX/Crestron control system knowledge.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
Apply now as this is an urgent requirement.
Apply for this job Back to jobs