0203 617 3999 email@example.com
Audio Visual Field Service Engineer – £36K
My client is an award winning AV integrator specialising in the complete residential solution. They are an innovative home technology specialist offering seamlessly managed packages of advice, design, supply, installation and aftercare. We create bespoke systems for residential and commercial properties as well as marine that our customers truly trust and enjoy, making their lives better and more efficient. They are looking to continue their impressive year on year growth and have found themselves in need of an AV Field Service Engineer to provide preventative maintenance and reactive support of the growing corporate client use of AV equipment.
– Preventative maintenance of client owned equipment.
– Remote diagnosis where possible and response on site across the UK on issues raised.
– Networking knowledge to fault find IP integrated systems.
– Some office based repair work on faulty or failed equipment
– The role offers the ability for promotion to Service Manager in time
– At least 2 years’ experience of supporting Residential AV systems
– Good all-round video wall technical knowledge and calibration
– Crestron control system knowledge and Extron Switchers
– Good knowledge of Control 4, Crestron and AMX systems
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.Apply for this job Back to jobs