0203 617 3999 email@example.com
Audio Visual Field Service Engineer – London – Circa £35K + many benefits
Our client is looking for an Audio Visual Field Service Engineer to work predominantly within the high-end residential market. You will be working for a fast growing firm with plenty of room for expansion and growth. They have an enviable reputation, and are seeking a professional, well presented AV Field Service Engineer to work on prestigious projects.
As an AV Field Engineer must have previous experience of setting up and installing Audio & Visual equipment previously ideally within domestic household environments.
- Install and maintain metering equipment in homes.
- Remove television monitoring equipment from homes that wish to leave the panel.
- Store monitoring equipment in safe conditions when not installed in panel homes.
- Educate members in the correct use and care of the metering equipment.
- Resolve or escalate any problems caused by monitoring equipment in panel homes.
- Liaise between management, office staff & panel members as necessary.
- Report all field technician activity, including appointments, visits made, mileage etc.
- Timely return all faulty meter equipment, clearly labelled.
- Technical ability to install & service the TV metering equipment.
- A thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI).
- Knowledge of PC`s and Apple Macs/ Excel / Word and hardware and software configurations and installations.
- The ability to work without direct supervision to a high standard.
- Exemplary customer care skills.
- Demonstrable experience of A/V systems/installation in domestic environments.
- Detailed knowledge of TV and peripheral technology.
- Ability to work unsupervised and remotely, making work schedules as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced keyboard skills with the ability to install bespoke software on PCs and Macs.
This role is immediately available, so if you are interested, don’t delay and apply now.Apply for this job Back to jobs