0203 617 3999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Localisation Manager
An award winning Digital Marketing agency is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented web localisation manager to join their busy production team in London.
They are looking for an individual who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, has an eye for detail, can prioritise their own time and client requirements and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes/background:
- Experience maintaining multilingual websites.
- Managing automate translation workflows.
- Tracking translation changes on RTF files.
- Creating projects for translating content into multiple languages.
- Proven experience or familiarity with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) would be of advantage
- Experience with Internet technology, HTML, CSS
- experience having done a similar role either internationally or in EMEA would be of advantage
For more information please contact Gina on 0161 641 1319 // GinaG@d-4digital.comApply for this job Back to jobs